Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Where's Yumi & Fumi Featured

(Scroll down for our DT Call info or click on the DT CALL tab up top.)

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!!

Today I'm back to share some cuteness found around blogland.  I'm sharing some non-card projects I found today.  This first one is one of the projects I case'd for my ABC challenge and she totally deserves to be featured... Kathy Dinh from Pixie Boutique:



Here is another calendar 2-drawer box she made using Winter Yumi:


And last I found these adorable tags featuring Fumi with Turtle.  These were part of a omiyage (thank you gift) given to neighbors that were nice enough to turtle sit their pets.  So cute Lynn!!


These are all totally adorable and were my picks for this week's Where's Yumi & Fumi Featured.  Congratulations ladies please grab the badge below and I hope you share it on your blogs.


Want to be featured on our blog and receive this adorable badge?  Join our challenges, post your cards and projects on your blogs, share on our Facebook page, and upload to Pinterest.  You can also leave a link in our comments section.  If you weren't featured today, no worries, there is plenty of time to be.  We'll be searching the web and maybe you'll be the next one on Friday's Where's Yumi & Fumi Featured.

Have a fabulous Friday and stop by tomorrow for more wonderful shares from our Design team and we hope you link up for our Anything But a Card challenge...

Have a happy crafting weekend!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Those are adorable!!

Lynn said...

Oh my! I was so thrilled to see my tags on your blog. Thanks for honoring me and for the link to my blog too. I love, love, love your stamps!

Denice said...

Not only are all of these adorable, but they would also make great entries for the current Y&FH challenge, which is: Anything But a Card.

Unknown said...

You are too sweet Leanne! Thanks for the showcase! I finally got around to creating a tutorial for that and it feels good to accomplish it as something major on my blogland portfolio haha.