Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some news!

Morning everyone!

Hope you're all getting your projects together for our current color challenge.  Now most of you might think that the colors in our challenge are for Halloween and you might not want to play, but guess what?  You can use those colors to make non-Halloween cards.  If you scroll down to Sunday's post you'll see a few from Team Yumi doing just that.  Of course you'll also see some Halloween themed projects as well.  Wanted to give you an option other than Halloween for those colors.  Here's my example featuring Yeti Fumi...

Holiday Cheer with Yeti Fumi

I couldn't help adding in the blue, it was part of the papers I found that had a combination of black, purple and green.  I left the orange very minimal, but it still gives a nice bright touch to my holiday card. I hope I was able to give you an alternative idea for our challenge in case you don't want to create a Halloween themed card.  When you're done with it upload it here, remember to follow the rules else your project might not make the cut.

Before I sign off I'm excited to announce that Yumi & Fumi Handmade now has a company gallery at Splitcoast Stampers!!  Woo Hoo!!  We're really excited about that and have already started to upload our projects.  We hope you'll join us by doing the same.  When you upload to SCS please make sure to use keyword: yumifumi (no spaces). Click HERE for the link to the gallery.

Have a great day!!

xoxo,
Leanne

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is so sweet! I had such fun coloring and creating with the Yumi & Fumi images last week! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your SCS gallery!

Denice said...

I love this card...you used the color combo in such a pretty and untraditional Halloweenie way!

kanatanewf said...

ooh!!! gorgeous! And so excited about the gallery!